We are the original Fintech! Founded in 2003 we have been servicing the business community with lending, foreign exchange, and payments under our two brands Moneytech and Monoova. We are Australia's only non-bank financial institution that offers finance, payments and FX capabilities which gives us a unique position to help SMEs who are the growth engine of Australia.
Our working capital solutions, market leading FX and an enterprise level payments platform gives our customers control over their cashflow and payments, saving time and money so you they can concentrate on doing what they love!
Moneytech invites applications for the position of Company Secretary reporting to the Moneytech Board Chair.
The Company Secretary shall be responsible for ensuring that Moneytech Group Limited and its subsidiaries complies with their statutory obligations under the Corporations Act (2001) as they relate to governance.
The Company Secretary will have the opportunity to be involved in the following areas:
- Ensure that Moneytech Group Limited and its subsidiaries complies with the provisions of the Corporations Act as it pertains to corporate governance;
- Act as Company Secretary for Moneytech Group Limited, its subsidiaries, and all Board Committees;
- Manage the administration of Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings;
- Prepare timely and accurate minutes;
- Provide or procure advice for Board Directors regarding application of the Corporations Act, Constitutions and other legal or regulatory requirements relating to corporate governance;
- Assist the Board with the design and implementation of the Corporate Governance Framework;
- Active involvement in all corporate related activities including any corporate restructure and listing;
- Support the project management and co-ordination of the Group’s Annual General Meeting;
- Coordinate new Director inductions;
- Maintain the Shareholder Register, Minutes, Resolutions, and file ASIC notifications.
- Undertake all administrative duties associated with the role of Company Secretary in consultation with the Chairman of the Board and the Managing Director
The Company Secretary will have the following:
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in the role of Company Secretary;
• ASX-listed company in the financial services industry and preferably experience in a
transition from public unlisted to ASX listed;
• Expert knowledge of the Corporations Act as it relates to corporate governance;
• Knowledge of ASX Listing Rules, ASX Corporate Governance Principles and
managing shareholder disclosure requirements;
• Preferable: Admitted as a solicitor in NSW;
• Preferable: Tertiary qualifications in Banking and Finance Law;
• Strong Commercial acumen;
• Significant leadership and management experience in working with, advising and/or supporting Boards; Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills;
• Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to negotiate successful outcomes in potentially challenging circumstances;
• Strong organisational, analytical, negotiation and project management skills;
• Senior leadership and people management expertise;
• The ability and willingness to operate at both the strategic and operational level when required;
• Commitment to actively work as part of an executive leadership team;
• Proven stakeholder relationship management – ability to build relationships and strategic partnerships with Moneytech stakeholders;
• The ability to manage large amounts of information and detail, strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills;
• Good persuasive written and oral communication skills; and
• Advanced level of report writing and presentation skills.
If you have outstanding interpersonal skills and are motivated, determined, detail oriented and ethical with a collaborative approach, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your application now!
No recruitment agencies please.