We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What will you be responsible for?
• Responsibility for an early stage arrears portfolio on our secured and unsecured loan portfolios,, managing collection activities to maximize recoveries while maintaining our reputation for superb customer service
• Assessing customer financial circumstances and identifying solutions to assist in restoring their loans into good standing Receiving and assessing financial hardship applications
• Liaising with our external collections agencies, where required
• Early stage skip tracing, where required
• Assessing and responding to proposed debt agreements and bankruptcy petitions
• Implementing and documenting effective collections processes, and creating a ‘collections culture’ with other team members
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior management and other internal teams
• Compliance with all regulatory obligations including the NCCP Act, Privacy Act, ASIC Regulatory Guides and AML/KYC requirements
What type of background will make you successful?
• 2+ years’ experience and demonstrated high performance in an unsecured or secured collections role
• A strong understanding of credit and collections regulations
• Extraordinary verbal communication ability and powers of persuasion
• Superb organisation and attention to detail
• An open, entrepreneurial personality
• The ability to work autonomously, think on your feet and work in an evolving work environment dealing with complex enquiries
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly