Brosa is one of Australia’s fastest-growing consumer brands, and are proud to be making waves in the $14B home and living industry. We are famous for our uncomplicated and straightforward shopping experience, and we pride ourselves on delivering fantastic customer experiences. Our mission is to make it simple for Australians to create a home they will love.
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, Brosa is backed by Australia’s most prominent and successful Venture Capital funds, including AirTree Ventures and Bailador. We recently closed a $4M round with strategic investors to help fuel our future growth.
Based in our flagship Fitzroy Studio+ location, our Studio+ showroom is open to the public for walk-ins and complimentary 1-on-1 style consultations. Our customers may be looking for one piece of furniture or furnishing their whole home. Our job is to make this a seamless and enjoyable shopping experience.
- Guiding customers on their journey through our Studio+ space
- Helping customers create a beautiful home effortlessly. Building a vision for clients through product selection and pairing, spatial planning and colour selection via mood boards.
- Driving sales to hit Studio+ daily, weekly and monthly team targets.
- Providing expert advice to clients on the full range of Brosa products and services especially the in house and online design services
- Being an ambassador for the brand – you will be the face of Brosa offline, bringing the brand to life for the clients
- Providing your expert product knowledge in an engaging manner and answering specific client queries to offer solutions to the client's furnishing needs
- Providing support to the Studio+ Manager
- Day-to-day maintenance of the Studio+
- Provide "virtual consultations" to customers who cannot visit our studio.
What you bring
- A passion for retail and interiors, product & design
- A highly driven, bubbly individual, who works well within a team.
- Previous experience with consultative or retail sales roles with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and customer feedback scores
- Excellent customer communication skills - written, on the phone and in person with the ability to prioritise a client's needs in a fast paced, ever-changing, high pressure environment
- A self-starter who has creative ideas on how to better serve our clients and isn't afraid to suggest them
- Enthusiastic, open and honest
- Tech savvy and fast to learn new programs/systems
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be available to work both Saturday and Sunday
It’s a bonus if you have
- A degree or diploma in an Interiors/design related course
- Previous experience in the furniture & homewares industry
At Brosa, we aim to build an exceptional environment to help our team thrive. Our goal is to help our team produce their best work and find enjoyment in their role. We work hard to create an atmosphere that is high on trust, honesty, accountability, commitment and of course, fun. Some additional perks of the role include:
- Staff Discounts on Brosa products
- Free weekly mindfulness practice
- Regular individual and team reward & recognition celebrations
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Australia
- Weekly TED-style talks that encourage collaboration and growth amongst team members
We believe that diversity is critical to our success. We will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.