Hi, We’re hipages, Australia's largest online tradie marketplace.
Let us introduce you to hipages, Australia’s largest Online Tradie Marketplace, where our team get to help shape the on-demand tradie economy!
What we do:
The hipages product is available as a website and mobile phone application. Our technology is designed for Australian homeowners and tradies, ultimately making it easier for them to connect, communicate and get a home improvement job done well. Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds!
The Problem we’re solving:
hipages’ mission is to use innovative technologies and superior customer service to transform the tradie-consumer experience from the current feat of mutual endurance to one of effortless efficiency.
Where we are going and Why:
Our Vision to be THE place to go for home improvement, replacing traditional ways of connecting tradies with consumers such as word-of-mouth and print advertising to our online platform. Our purpose of Creating Happier homes through Effortless Home Improvement drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
How you will make an impact:
As the Head of Information Security you will be responsible for organisation-wide information and cyber security within hipages. You will be focused on identifying, prioritising and mitigating risk through the effective implementation of a comprehensive information security strategy.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to proactively and continuously improve the security posture, in compliance with best practice and accepted standards. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust information security management system and driving it’s adoption throughout the organisation.
In addition to leading the response to incidents if they arise, you will be influential in championing security best practice within the team. You will use your extensive cyber security experience to advocate for improvements, to ensure the organisation is prepared for emerging threats and risks.
- Plan, develop, and execute the information security strategy, ensuring support from key business and technical stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement a short-term and long-term information security roadmap
- Plan and implement a comprehensive information security management system (ISMS)
- Lead the ISO-27001 certification process
- Plan and optimise the company’s security operations and respond to security incidents as required
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and third parties to conduct periodic audits and assessments
- Provide management with subject matter expertise in technology and information security to support their decision processes
- Partner and collaborate with the Engineering, IT Operations, Finance and HR teams to continually improve information security policies, processes and training
- Drive staff awareness of security best practice through training and workshops
Awesome looks like:
- 5 years' experience in a senior information security role
- Strong working knowledge of NIST and ISO security frameworks
- Flexible leadership style with the ability to work with technical teams as well as work strategically with senior leaders
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate information security-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead projects supported by cross-functional teams
- Certification in one or more security standards
- Experience with PCI compliance
- Experience with cloud computing security
- Experience with leading ISO27k certification for a large organisation
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks ;
- Inspiring office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work;
- Five-star bicycle parking and changing rooms (with showers) - we’re in the Hilton building with access to many facilities;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties and teaming activities - the best in town!