We are looking for an experienced and driven Head of People to join the FrankieOne team. Working in a fast moving high performing team you will drive the people function to ensure Frankie can attract, develop and retain market leading talent.
As a member of the FrankieOne Leadership Team you will bring innovative people practices to Frankie. You will have strong stakeholder and influencing skills to rapidly drive change and programs of work to ensure Frankie meets and exceeds its growth objectives.
You are analytical and use data to support your decision making and prioritisation of work within the people strategy with the CEO. With leaders, you drive goal setting and development to ensure the Frankie team meet their potential and grow with the organisation.
Your background will allow you to design and implement people operations programs that promote a positive and productive culture. You’re also a project manager with an eye for detail and a knack for problem-solving.
If you are looking for a role where you can truly make a difference and leave a lasting impact on the organization, this is your opportunity!
Your ticket to success:
- Own the function. You complete the strategic planning and management of the People & Culture function. You define, monitor and deliver quarterly Objectives and Key Results to ensure we achieve our desired goals.
- Focus on experience. You build a best-in-class talent brand and employees experiences, implementing technology, scalable processes and building people capability to ensure their successful implementation. You are comfortable operating with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Be the change you want to see. Responsible for the employer brand externally and our employee engagement internally, you are a role-model for the culture and our values. You’re prepared to challenge, coach and provide feedback to leadership and the broader management team to ensure our values are role-modeled from the top.
- Collaborate: You work closely with the executive team to create a supportive and inclusive environment where the team feels inspired and valued through initiatives such as access to learning and curriculum, benefits programs, company celebrations/events, and more. You will also manage all people related internal comms.
- Be a people leader. You will proactively manage your team. Achieving steady improvements in the ways of working. You will also coach and manage junior and senior talent as appropriate.
- Be an advocate. For Frankie, for the product, for our people, and for our values.
In a previous life you have:
- 10 years total experience in People & Culture.
- 3 years + exposure to a startup /scale up ideally from Tech (FinTech highly desirable).
- Led the development and implementation of the People and Experience strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Experience building or working with a global resourcing model - including Employers of Record, BPOs and Global Contractors.
- Experience utilising HR tech including HRIS and Engagement products (Intelli & Culture Amp).
- Built and maintained strong and trusted relationships with staff, stakeholders and the Leadership team.
- Developed and managed people processes across the employee lifecycle (e.g. onboarding, performance and learning).
- Build, led and facilitated in-house training.
- Established and maintained a positive work culture and environment, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of People and Experience initiatives
- Completed a relevant degree, such as a Bachelor of Business, Human Resource Management.