This role can be based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane!
Dubber is a successful Aussie technology start-up, founded in 2011 by three friends who wanted to solve how expensive it was to record business conversations and make it easier to retrieve recording data. Fast forward to today, and Dubber is ASX listed, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally, and the world leader in unified call recording and voice AI cloud offerings. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Brisbane, as well as in the UK and USA.
The Dubber journey has just begun, there has never been a better time to join us. We’re in an exciting growth phase, and you have an opportunity to help us scale and mature the business, on a foundation of strong values and a clear strategy.
The Platform Engineering team at Dubber is a group of talented cloud professionals – we build, run and operate secure and efficient cloud infrastructure platforms and tools at scale. Together, we focus on automating everything and abstracting away complexity to make it easier for product engineering teams to deliver value to customers more quickly.
We’re looking for a Senior Platform Engineer located in Australia. You’ll be part of a distributed team, modernising and maintaining cloud infrastructure platforms and tools in a multi-cloud environment across many geographies. If you like solving complex problems in simple ways and love all things cloud and automation, this might be the role for you.
What’s your impact?
At Dubber, you’ll help shape the direction of cloud foundations for a global SaaS company. You will:
- Solve complex engineering problems – the kind that come from operating at scale in a multi-cloud environment, supporting a global customer base
- Collaborate with others to design and implement platforms and tools that are scalable, resilient and secure
- Continuously evolve and raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and sharing best practices for all things cloud and automation
- You’re enthusiastic, and like solving problems and being hands on.
- You enjoy communicating and collaborating with others.
- You’re curious, eager to learn, and have a desire to continuously improve your skills.
- You have a background in cloud engineering or software development, and experience in agile software delivery.
- You’ve worked in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP or other).
- You’ve got a deep knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes (or similar container platforms).
- You’re familiar with highly-automated environments deployed through Infrastructure as Code (using Terraform or similar).
- You know about coding and security best practices and relevant tooling.
- You have experience building and supporting CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Jenkins or similar).
- You understand observability practices and tools for proactive monitoring at scale (Prometheus and Grafana or similar).
- You’re comfortable supporting what you build.
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary,, and share options for everyone, which drives our ownership culture. We’re one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, which means there are always opportunities to learn, grow, and gain valuable experience.
With offices across the world, our people are part of a global team! Dubber has a hybrid working model so you can work from home and from our offices in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
Inclusion is important to us, and we’re committed to an environment in which everyone can thrive, and support each other to pursue our common goal: to unleash the potential in every conversation.
We like to keep things fun, so we run regular team events and celebrations that you can be part of whether you're working remotely or in the office. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.