Here at Skedulo we work on leading Deskless Productivity Cloud solutions powered by AI and machine learning to empower organizations to manage, engage and analyze their deskless workforce, supporting the 80% of global workers who don’t work in a traditional office setting. We’re also proud to have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organizations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
Like a lot of the world’s most recognisable tech companies, we started small, working out of a garage but even then we had the ambition to be great. Fast forward to 2021 we are an Australian start up success story and one of the world’s fastest-growing SaaS companies with offices in San Francisco, Brisbane, Sydney, London and Ho Chi Minh.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
The Senior Solution Consultant will own and manage all technical pre-sales activities including but not limited to - product demos, technical discovery and qualification (including request for proposals) and scoping complex two-way data integrations. This individual will own and manage all strategic consulting activities including but not limited to identification of customer business / data analysis use cases, alignment of appropriate business and technical solutions, and seamlessly transitioning prospects from presales to delivery. Key metrics for the team currently include net new revenue, successful scoping, and contribution of scalable solutions to improve SC team operations.
- Evangelize Skedulo product offerings successfully to align to prospective customer pain points
- Lead technical discussions with key customer/prospect stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers effectively articulating creative solutions and technical and security objections
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve quota targets and company goals and foster strong sales and customer stakeholder relationships
- Serve as Skedulo’s core product introduction, evaluation, and education expert
- Define and develop sales offerings and repeatable use cases that meet the needs of our customers, drive new markets and/or expand existing market presence
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions (sales, product, professional services, alliances, customer success, operations, marketing, etc.)
- Must have a at least a Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS)
- Must have at least 10 years prior experience in a customer facing technical pre-sales role (ideally quota driven)
- Must have at least 5 years prior experience demonstrating expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions
- Must have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Preferred candidates will have at least 10+ years of highly relevant SaaS presales, start-up experience, and strategic consulting experience
- Preferred candidates has prior experience working closely with Enterprise Account Executive sellers
- Preferred candidates has proven experience proposing/building solutions that meet customer requirements and solve existing pain points
- Preferred candidates will be resourceful and able to multi-thread within the organization very well
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to persuasively articulate offerings and business value to customers
- Preferred candidates will have an extremely engaging and highly motivated attitude and is a self-starter who enjoys developing new and creative solutions for complex customer problems
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial “start-up” environment, requiring superior skills in critical thinking, influencing, and managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience developing, authoring and presenting new content that helps to tell our best story.
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience managing teams
- This position will require (50%) travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime - 2 days in the office & 3 days work from home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Enjoy weekly rooftop drinks with the team weekly on Fridays!