Founded in Sydney in 2017, Zoomo is leading the world at providing utility e-bikes and after market servicing. We’re a fast growing tech start up with a global footprint across Australia, the US and the UK. We are doubling in size every 6 months!
We are transitioning billions of urban miles from bikes, cars and trucks to smart e-bikes. eBikes are more efficient, more sustainable and now, easily accessible.
We move fast and score goals. We seek honest feedback. And we respect the individual.
We’ve had explosive growth while building a cash generative business. We’re backed by top tier VC and highly respected angel investors. Now’s the time to join us on our journey to make 2-wheel electric vehicles accessible and affordable for everyone!
The City Lead has a direct impact on the success of Zoomo in Brisbane. You will be responsible for growing Zoomo’s newest market, helping it break its 500, 1000, 2000 rentals milestone and making sure it continues as a sustainable business into the future. This role requires a combination of savvy analytics, entrepreneurial and growth mindset, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to build and work with teams from across the business. The problems you solve and the impact you have will shape how Zoomo operates not only in Australia but across the globe.
You will be required to lead and own city operations in the following areas:
- Defining and implementing market growth strategies
- Develop and execute market growth strategies to hustle 500+ Brisbane riders within a year, including customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and execute operational strategies and best practices, aligning with global teams and making local adjustments as required
- Develop and execute marketing strategies
- Develop and nurture partnerships with suppliers & food delivery companies like Deliveroo, Uber Eats and DoorDash
- Develop the fleet mix and own demand planning, including implementing process improvements to allow Zoomo Brisbane to grow efficiently
- Ensuring our customers are safe and promoters of Zoomo to their friends
- Drive world class customer satisfaction ratings, retention and loyalty
- Monitor customer experience at the site-level and drive initiatives to boost walk-in sales conversions
- Identify local user needs and proactively search for new features/products which could improve rider experience
- Build and nurture a high performing focused team
- Hire, manage and grow a team of excellent operational, community, support and sales leaders establishing a fun, inclusive, and safe work environment.
- 2+ years of working experience with at least 1 years in an analyst, growth or operational role
- Experience leading a team and being responsible for other team members
- Data-driven in your decision making with sound business judgement
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience in creating and optimizing processes
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Self-starter and radiates positivity and possess a “can-do” attitude
- An entrepreneurial attitude. A laser focus on meeting targets and finding creative ways to meet them
- Relevant industry (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology) experience advantageous
- Alignment with Zoomo’s vision and purpose
You will get exposure to many technologies, and be around some very talented people in a highly collaborative space. We are looking for exceptional people and will offer a package and environment to match.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace