We are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior User Experience Designer to ensure the Rokt B2B platform delivers a world class experience. The platform supports internal and external users from a broad range of functions including account managers, reporting analysts, operations and finance. As our next UX designer, you will be the voice of the user, ensuring the user experience is simple, intuitive and effective. Working closely with other Product Managers and Designers, you will help design, test and evaluate various UX/UI options to ensure we delight our customers.
Please make sure to include a portfolio (or link) demonstrating your experience and process in creating amazing user-centred design solutions.
- Working with multiple scrum teams to collaboratively develop and deliver high quality designs
- Combining UX thinking with design execution, to produce research-informed and intuitive user interfaces
- Generating insight from qualitative and quantitative research, with a knack for customer empathy and data-informed decision making
- Communicating design solutions to product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders
- Developing UX mock-ups using industry standard tools, like Sketch, InVision, etc
- Collaborating with other designers and contribute to the growth of the design discipline at Rokt
- Developing and mentoring junior members of the Rokt design team
- 4+ years of experience in UX Design
- Proven track record of successfully delivering end-to-end UX/UI design, where you have been actively involved in shipping a digital product to customers
- Excellent project and time management skills, working effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and facilitation skills
- Great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Experience with customer-facing, self-service, web-based platforms is advantageous
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus, join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.