Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is a rapidly growing company empowering our customers to build Culture First companies. Our market-leading, category-defining Engagement product has been the engine of our success. In 2019 we added an award winning performance management solution to our portfolio. In June this year we launched Develop, a science-backed, personalized solution for effective, continuous employee development. These products together enable us to deliver highly differentiated, powerful and industry-leading capabilities to our customers.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our expanding Develop product team, leading efforts to create a class leading employee development product.
In the early part of your time here, you will focus on deeply learning our product and helping us find smart ways to improve existing features and add new planned capabilities. We then expect you to progress quickly in collaboration with other teams to find new paths to value and ensure the product moves closer to fulfilling its role in the platform.
What You Bring to Our Camp
Product Managers at Culture Amp are curious, autonomous and analytical. They are focused on understanding customer problems deeply and combine the problems that customers face with industry trends and our broader company mission and strategy, to create solutions that are impactful and easy-to-use.
Even if you’re not totally confident doing all these things yet, you should feel excited about:
- Deeply understanding the problems the customers are facing and why these problems are so important to solve. Build empathy around these customer problems with the appropriate audience, whether it’s your team, the Product Management practice, our customers, the product group or the company at large.
- Create a product strategy that addresses the customer pain points and use quantitative and qualitative data to guide your strategy. What do the markets in which our product operates look like? How should we think about our product positioning?
- Break big goals down into small, solvable pieces, and be able to reliably select and deliver the pieces that have disproportionately high value.
- Actively use data to confirm and disprove your hypothesis. Challenge your existing mental models and biases to create the best product possible.
- Prioritize with specific, concrete goals in mind and balance short-term and long-term trade-offs.
- Evaluate ideas, proposals and solutions critically. Making the ideas of others stronger with your input.
- Build relationships with cross-functional and matrix teams. Make sure that the team is aligned and everyone is moving in the same direction
We have a strong bias for candidates who can do many of these things well already, and we are very happy to coach you in your development of the rest. Good thing we have a product that helps with that too!
We expect that most of our candidates will have experience in some flavor of Agile software development environment, but we do not want nor expect PMs to spend large amounts of their time in Jira. Above all, we want to hire PMs who we believe will help Culture Amp grow, and help our customers achieve their goals.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital and in-person events