Valiant is an award-winning SME finance broker platform. We help business owners from around Australia find & apply for business finance from over 80 bank & non-bank lenders, using in-house technology to make the process as quick and seamless as possible. Partnered with Australia's largest broker networks, banks and referral networks, we are in a unique position to help small business owners achieve their financial objectives by facilitating fast and easy access to funding.
This role will see you maintaining relationships within a portfolio of accredited referral partners to drive profitable volume and position Valiant as the trusted referral partner for all business and commercial solutions. Scoring 4.9/5 on Trustpilot in over 1,500+ customer reviews, our team champions customer outcomes every day, and our customers love us for it. We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager who wants to join this team and be part of a culture that consistently delivers exemplary results month-on-month, year-on-year.
The Vendor Finance Business Development Manager - NSW will work closely with our Vendor/Dealership channel to help thousands of Australian business owners find the perfect finance solution for their business. This role will see you prospecting, establishing and maintaining relationships within a portfolio of vendor partners which include dealerships, manufacturers and suppliers to drive profitable volume and position Valiant as the trusted partner in financing their assets.Daily responsibilities:
- Building relationships with referral partners to assist them with their business and commercial enquiries.
- Completing face to face visits & proactive phone calls.
- Broking the transactions from application to settlement with a support team behind you.
- Achieving monthly sales and conversion targets within agreed KPI's.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes within the team.
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant’s three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Valid Australian Drivers License and your own car.
- Existing portfolio of dealerships, manufacturers and suppliers that you can work with from the get go.
- Previous experience within broker/accounting/advisor network.
- Exceptional phone communication skills with a natural ability to build rapport with clients/referral partners.
- Strong Business lending and business development experience.
- A strong network of commercial/SME business introducers.
- Prior experience in writing business and commercial transactions within Asset Finance.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of SME's.
- A highly-engaged team with great perks and weekly team drinks and monthly lunches
- The best technology in market to help brokers achieve results faster and more easily than any other platform in Australia
- Opportunity to grow your career in a company that is doubling year on year