At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
What you’ll love about this role...
Our People & Culture (P&C) team are passionate about building a culture of learning where everyone is inspired and motivated to do their best work. Our team is a multi-talented bunch who have skills and experience in everything from talent acquisition, learning and development, health and safety, property and space planning and people shared services.
The People & Culture Business Partner role has been created to partner with our Technology function to deliver on people plans that drive results through the attraction, development and growth of people, l leadership and culture. We are looking for someone to join us on a 12 months contract.
Working closely with the People and Culture Director the role will also drive initiatives in the Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB) strategy delivery by supporting and partnering with our Sustainability function and Learning team.
What you’ll do
- Provide strategic business partnering to the Technology function and work alongside the Tech leaders to develop and lead the delivery of the People Strategy through endorsed People Plans
- Drive the implementation of the DIB strategy, governance and frameworks at a local level to shape and sustain a collaborative and inclusive work environment where people can reach their full potential and thrive
- Implement initiatives aligned to the global DIB strategy to create a more inclusive and diverse workplace
- Support in the development of the Strategic Workforce Plan for Technology including identifying and managing competencies across the function, talent management, development of workforce plan and talent analytics
- Identify leadership capability gaps and key people issues and work with the P&C team to develop strategies to ensure the success of the Technology team by developing the next generation of leaders
- Lead the development and implementation of P&C initiatives with a focus on scaling for growth and culture retention
- Drive the culture agenda for the Technology team
- Develop successful stakeholders relationships are the Tech Leaders across the five pillars of the Technology function which includes Engineering, IT, Security, Data and Product.
- Prepare and present Executive-level data, trends and insights to inform management; influencing decisions on engaging and developing their talent whilst achieving business objectives
Who you are
- An effective P&C Partner that the Technology leaders trust to develop and implement effective People policies and practices that will support the growth of the Technology function
- A passionate collaborator, who provides advice that is centered around accelerating a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Creating a culture that fosters Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives which ensure delivery, continuous improvement and successful embedding of key initiatives
- Using your knowledge on people data to guide decision making and provide proactive and useful solutions to your client groups.
- Influence through impeccable written and verbal communication, telling compelling narratives to drive alignment with stakeholders across levels and business groups
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful on your iconic journey
- Solid Business Partnering or HR Generalist experience within a fast past and agile environment
- Passion for and has worked on diversity, inclusion and belonging initiatives in past roles
- Ability to think at a strategic and commercial level with a focus on people
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR programs and practices including Culture and Engagement, Organisational Design and Change Management as well as a strong foundation in Employee Relations and best practice
- Qualifications in HR or education, workplace training & assessment
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- A confident communicator who is able to manage difficult conversations with empathy as well as facilitate workshops and influence discussions
- A proven ability to use People metrics to inform strategy and business decisions
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Fun, collaborative and fast paced environment
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and learning tools
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our AMAZING staff discount and our famous sample sales!
- Hybrid working environment so you can manage your location across the office and wherever else works for you
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals. (when office is back on)
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]