From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the Role
Reporting to our Director of Partner Marketing, the Marketing Manager - Retail & Trade is an ideal role for a strategic marketing professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is excited about contributing to our growth and ongoing success. This is a newly created role as we start to focus on our ongoing trading strategy and mapping an impactful omnichannel plan that engages and activates our growing base of loyal customers. You will be part of an incredible marketing team and will be accountable for converting consumer insights into compelling, creative, and innovative retail programs, underpinned by a strong commercial understanding and focus.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the delivery of the business and marketing strategy across online and in-store environments
- Develop the always-on trading strategy across core retail and verticals
- Work alongside brand, sales, channel, and analytics teams to translate customer, & merchant insights into strategies that drive business performance
- Maximise brand awareness and consumer sales through impactful through-the-line campaigns, in collaboration with Brand, Channel, Partner Marketing, and Sales
- Manage campaign budget and all related reporting
- Play an active part of the Partner Marketing Team, understanding accurately the partner portfolio priorities, and pro-actively proposing initiatives that translate at trade level
- Communicate plans and reporting to the overall team in a clear and effective way
- Help ANZ lead the way in innovative retail marketing
- Partner effectively with sales and marketing channel teams to deliver campaigns
- Lead external agencies from brief to implementation and be accountable for ROI Oversee all campaign content, including writing, editing and proofreading copy for campaigns
- Be the marketing champion within the business, educating stakeholders on ways of working, strategy, and processes
- 5+ years experience in a similar role with a proven record of driving commercial success
- A strong understanding of shopper driven retail marketing and/or trade communications
- Ability to demonstrate and deliver best practices, high ROI examples of in-store & online activated retail campaigns
- Have a true shopper-centric vision in seeking ideas and identifying solutions
- An excellent communicator and teammate who is able to work independently, collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in multi-channel marketing across digital, in-store, paid media, and owned channels
- Strong engaging and influencing abilities at all levels, to drive outcomes
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset
- Open to learning, creative problem solving, and change
- Comfortable translating acquired campaign data into thorough analysis to identify opportunities
- Strong budget management and prioritisation skills
- Degree qualified in Marketing/Communications and/or a relevant field