Employment Hero is one of the fastest-growing SaaS start-ups in Australia and we are on the hunt for an innovative and ambitious expert to lead the development of our global employment mobility solution for clients.
We're looking for an experienced professional who has a high attention to detail, the ability to solve complex problems, doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves when needed and can build a team!
This role will see you build out our employment and payroll operations for employees across the world as part of a new service.
You will need strong HR or payroll experience, ideally with exposure to multiple countries. You will know how to build a team of experts to provide efficient and effective employment and payroll solutions across multiple countries.
- Lead the creation of a global employment and payroll solution including designing processes and recruiting an international team.
- Be a trainer, problem solver and project manager for all things HR and payroll for the new service.
- Work closely with our broader team to ensure we exceed our clients expectations at every interaction.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries; resolve payroll issues and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery of the entire service.
- Constantly monitor payroll requirements as the business grows to ensure continuous improvement and building capacity to support that growth
Skills & Experience
- Total Subject Matter Expert in HR, payroll or accounting, a leader in your field
- 7+ years of HR, financial accounting or payroll management experience
- Ideally experience in multiple jurisdictions or exposure to international HR or payroll in countries such as New Zealand, Singapore or the United Kingdom.
- High level of written and verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management.
- Goal oriented, willingness to own responsibility for delivering outcomes.
- Self, health, wealth, happiness programs
- Friday drinks in our fancy in-office bar
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Personal training, yoga classes
- Daily office breakfast and fresh fruit
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- EH Employee Benefits Program