Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
What You Bring to Our Camp
Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Mid-Market Account Executive to join us on our mission to enable as many companies as possible to be #culturefirst through accessible people analytics. If you are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture, at heart, you're what we call a #peoplegeek!
Our sales team at Culture Amp is like no other. We are highly collaborative, and everyone is focused on supporting our customers to help make their companies amazing places to work. Everyone who joins Culture Amp, especially in sales roles, truly believes in our mission in making the world of work better for 100 million people. If you want to learn more about how you can help us achieve this, then keep reading!
As part of Mid-Market Account Executive team,
- Generate your own new business opportunities via strategic outbound account targeting with your outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Manage a robust sales pipeline from prospecting to close and communicate any challenges or wins to the team
- Close a variety of sizes of deals with companies between 200 employees and 1000 employees
- Gain an understanding of the prospective customer's pain points and educate on Culture Amp’s value, highlighting our differentiators via demoing the product via video, and guiding them through the sales process
- Work closely with members of the team to achieve sales goals and work collaboratively with People Scientists and Customer Success Coaches to support and set expectations for customers
- Experience working well with cross-functional teams and all levels of HR
- A proven track record working with Mid Market customers in the employee feedback or performance management space
- Hands on experience in selling either a performance software or HRIS tool to a variety of organisations within the Asia-pacific region.
- Ability to manage a high number of opportunities while maintaining a focus on goals, product knowledge and learning and development
- The ability to confidently articulate / communicate with mid level managers through to c-suite.
- Proven track record of consistently hitting targets in a SaaS sales role
- A genuine passion for making the world a better place
- Sold to HR professionals in a previous role
- Sandler or other formal sales training
- Passionate about people and analytics and making the world of work better
- Highly collaborative, with an appreciation that sales is a team sport
- A “hunter” with the ability to uncover opportunities to identify growth
- Proficient in closing deals including legal and security reviews
- A strategic relationship builder, especially with prospects
- A natural presenter with strong communication skills
- Comfortable with Salesforce.com
What We Offer
You’ll be supported as you develop in your role and have access to a range of benefits, a competitive package and flexible working.
A few highlights from Culture Amp: