Our team is rapidly growing and we’re on the hunt for a brand new Office Manager to join our team and help our company to achieve our big, audacious goals to transform the plant-based and alternative protein sector.
As a natural go-getter, who loves to be in the thick of it, this new role will see you own the full office function. No two days will be the same and you will find yourself doing everything from organising company retreats, looking after our office spaces and putting together cool presentations.
Our Office Manager will:
- Keep our office running smoothly by ensuring it is a welcoming space with everything the team needs to get the job done (including Byron Bay cookies, coffee and fruit!)
- Be a first point of contact for visitors and new team members
- Help with relocations and new office space set up
- Use their expertise to provide diary, travel and email support to our CEO and Chief Technology Officer, which will free them up to do CEO and Science stuff
- Jump in to help our teams from People and Culture, Marketing and Finance
- A few years experience in either office or team support roles
- The ability to take initiative and get things gone
- A positive and warm vibe that naturally enjoys working with a wide variety of people
- A great understanding of different office programs
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with a creative solutions
It would be great, but not essential, if you also had:
- Experience with organising events and project management
If you do a good job:
The world is your plant-based oyster! This is a pivotal role that will provide you with an opportunity to gain experience within the alternative food ingredient industry in a start-up environment. We want everyone at Nourish to have equal access to success and joy, and this role will be integral in driving both of these things to the team!
- Opportunity to be part of something big as we set out to change the way the planet looks at sustainable, plant-based alternatives
- Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team
- A supportive and collaborative environment
- Hybrid work environment
- The potential to participate in the Nourish Employee Share Option Plan
- Relocation budget for interstate or overseas individuals
**Maybe this role is not for you if:
- Prefer to have a role with specific focus. As a start-up employee, you will need to wear many hats and get your hands dirty with tasks and projects outside of the traditional scope of this role.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV now along with a brief cover letter telling us about yourself and why you would be a great fit for this role!
Need more convincing?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of solving real world problems and help spur the next era of alternative protein food production. Find out more about Nourish Ingredients here: