Our Purpose: Faethm’s mission is to keep every worker, everywhere, employable. We are massively scaling our product development, and there couldn't be a better time to join us on the journey!
Our Company: Faethm by Pearson is an augmented analytics platform that provides scenario-driven predictive analytics on the impact of external trends on the workforce. Our SaaS AI-driven capability is the world’s data source for navigating external impacts like AI/ robotic technologies, the evolution of work, and Covid-19 on the workforce. Our data, analytics, and insights help clients evaluate the impact of these trends on any economy, industry, organization, or job to suggest viable transition pathways for impacted employees into 'future proof' career pathways.
The Team: We are building a team of collaborative entrepreneurs who share a vision to prepare the world for the future of work. Our success comes directly from the people we work with and as we continue to grow rapidly, we’re always on the lookout for like-minded people who share our love for making a positive impact through exceptional client experiences.
The Role: We’re searching for an experienced Content Designer to deliver user-centred content across our digital products. You’ll work closely with our digital product and customer insights teams to develop content that’s informative, accurate, accessible and contextually relevant for our team, our clients and our partners. Importantly, you’ll have a knack for transforming complex subject matter into simplicity and be passionate about supporting customer success with great content.
What you will do:
- Working alongside our product and technology teams to determine the best way to structure and develop content to best serve the end-user.
- Collaborating with product designers to review, critique and contribute to the end-to-end product design process.
- Working with subject matter experts to translate complex concepts into plain language.
- Writing instructional product copy including user interface text, tooltips and error messaging, customer messaging such as release notes and email updates, and learning materials such as product guides and knowledge base articles.
- Defining content requirements for new and evolving product features and tools based on relevant business objectives, technical information and design considerations
What we require from you:
- Ability to explain complex and technical information in a clear manner.
- A user-centred focus with the ability to advocate for users within the team and with subject matter experts, analyse user research and make recommendations for creating and iterating content.
- Experience in working within a multi-disciplinary Agile team with a good understanding of the principles and processes of agile delivery methods.
To be successful in this role, ideally, you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in writing for digital products as part of a cross-functional design and development team.
- Experience writing for product navigation, guidance, onboarding, and help; and/or experience with design systems and component libraries.
- Proficiency in connecting design principles, brand voice and tone, and product narratives, including detailed copy on product interfaces.
- A solid understanding of design processes and best practices, and experience iterating design based on research, stakeholder feedback, and metrics.
- Case studies or a portfolio from your prior roles of how you have made an impact on products and users through effective content strategy and design, including writing samples and style guidelines.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content.
Join Faethm and you will: Work for an inventive, purpose-driven and civic-minded company with an ambitious but realisable mission and vision that tackles a very real and globally important issue. People are our secret sauce. What are you waiting for come and work with an amazing team of professionals, in an autonomous, agile, yet supportive and flexible environment?
Faethm is an equal opportunity employer. We find excellence in diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.