MyDeal is an online marketplace focussed on products for the home such as furniture and homewares. MyDeal has over 1000 active sellers on the marketplace that have listed 6m SKUs.
MyDeal is looking for a Senior Advertising Executive – ideally with experience in digital and/or advertising sales.
The objective of the Senior Advertising Executive is to pitch, package and sell-in advertising to MyDeal marketplace sellers. Focusing on a range of different advertising opportunities available across the site, the Senior Advertising Executive build long-term partnerships with sellers. This role will generate further revenue for the business by negotiating and tailoring advertising packages to meet seller needs and budget in addition to further advancing and building new advertising opportunities across the platform.
- Building long-term partnerships with sellers whilst selling in a range of advertising packages available across the platform.
- Look to further enhance advertising opportunities across the website by developing additional advertising real estate across the MyDeal website and app, that is inline with the business strategy.
- Grow advertising income by achieving and exceeding targets set by senior management.
- Work closely with the Events and Advertising Manager to ensure packages are correctly tailored to sellers to best showcase range and deals across the sites.
- Pitch, propose and negotiate personalised advertising solutions to marketplace sellers.
- Work to deliver post-event performance reporting to share advertising ROI with sellers, in order to encourage future investment with MyDeal.
- Handover purchased advertising packages to the Events team to build strong events with sellers.
- Work collaboratively to make MyDeal the go to marketplace for sellers to invest in promoting their brands and products
- Proven experience in sales – preferably advertising and/or digital, working with clients, suppliers and/or sellers.
- Experience within e-commerce or digital environment is preferred.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- A real “people person” – able to forge strong partnerships with sellers.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.