You’re accountable for ensuring we deliver a high quality product to our clients. Your deep testing expertise and ability to project manage means that there is a slick testing process in place. You’re not afraid to challenge the norm but are also able to take on feedback and work in strong collaboration with our engineering, product and operations team.
Your ticket to success:
- Guide quality assurance across Frankie. You will support developing, managing and improving testing processes including the planning, co-ordination and ongoing control of the activities involved. You will also support developing and defining the suitable test methods and tools to be used. You are a senior member in the team - you strongly influence us on what we need.
- Drive continuous improvement. You will be involved in setting Quality KPI’s and provide clear, accurate and impactful testing result reports, including through dashboards. You will communicate these internally, building confidence.
- Drive automation. We’re also uplifting our automation approach, and you will be critical in supporting that. It will be your responsibility to work to prioritise areas to focus on and align automated testing with the overall test plan and execution.
- Coaching others in Frankie. You will help other QAs and cross-functional squad members in uplifting quality and truly embedding it into what FrankieOne does.
- Get hands on. You’re not just here to guide others (although that’s a very important part) but we do expect you to actively get involved with testing alongside your team.
In a previous life you have:
- Been involved in different forms of testing, both automated and manual. For example, unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, regression tests
- Defined and implemented quality processes and metrics within a team.
- Have good knowledge of test management tools
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Been exposed to Continuous Delivery practices
- Experience working in a business with strict compliance obligations for example: ISO 2700 and PCI and have knowledge of some level of non-functional test skill around resiliency and performance testing.
- Some level of AWS and Linux awareness - and ideally have moderate knowledge in at least one programming language (although we’re not too concerned on which)!