Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Brand Campaign Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing and executing world-class marketing campaigns.
Your core objectives will be to build Afterpay to be the most loved brand in ANZ, and the mostpreferred payments brand. You will have a growth mindset and be fiercely customer centric, always eager to understand more about our consumers. To do this, you will work closely with the Senior Brand Campaign Manager to manage and implement our key brand campaigns to market.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Act as a custodian of the Afterpay brand supporting internal & external stakeholders with meeting brand guidelines.
- Deliver end-to-end campaign management for our tier one and tier two campaigns in conjunction with our brand studio and trade marketing partners.
- Contribute toward growing the brand by understanding culture, trends and innovation to deliver impactful through-the-line campaigns and brand programs.
- Deliver action oriented post-campaign analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and brand partners.
- Use research and analytics to understand our customer base and potential customers to proactively derive action plans for the brand.
- Assist in the planning and execution of Afterpay’s CSR and Diversity programs.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to ensure commercial objectives are delivered across channels
- Support our trade marketing and partner marketing teams with relevant campaigns and brand pitches
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You’ll have a passion for brand and content marketing and experience in delivering end to end campaigns.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role with a proven record of delivering on growth objectives and building customer loyalty.
- Creative thinking and be at the forefront of culture, trends and innovation.
- Experience in multi-channel marketing across ATL/ TTL and BTL.
- A solutions-focused outlook with ability to manage prioritisation and multiple projects.
- Comfort in translating acquired campaign data into thorough analysis to identify opportunities.
- Strong budget management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and be a teammate who is able to work independently, collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset, not afraid to push the boundaries and try new ideas.
- An eagerness to learn, creatively solve problems, and be open to change.
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.