Join one of Australia's top startups and help us on our mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life.
At Slate Super, we believe in making financial security possible for everyone, and our members are at the centre of everything we do. We’re a diverse team dedicated to doing things differently in superannuation, and challenging every industry convention to create real change.
This philosophy starts with our member experience. As a Team Lead in the Member Experience team, you will lead a team committed to the provision of close-touch member service and advocacy for our super fund members. You will drive and monitor our administrative SLA’s as well as our member engagement metrics. You love customer conversations, creating a culture of compliance and are resilient, and creative.
- Manage team and workflows to ensure adherence to meeting member commitments and team metrics
- Act as a point of escalation for the team when solving member enquiries or dealing with external service providers
- Lead, develop and support Member Experience managers
- Resource planning and rostering to ensure adequate coverage and resourcing to meet team metrics and SLA’s
- Identify areas of process, system or product improvement to deliver a better experience to members
- Be involved in the design and marketing of the product by being the voice of the member and providing insights and feedback to the broader business
- Build and nurture a culture of compliance and ongoing training
- Make data-driven decisions on what the team can do to meet objectives
- Work in start-up conditions requiring you to test, learn and iterate before scaling a project, team, system or process.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 3+ years experience in a superannuation fund
- Deep understanding of superannuation industry, service providers such as administrator and trustee, legislation and compliance
- University degree in related field or diploma / advanced diploma in financial services
- Leadership experience
- RG146 in superannuation is ideal