MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
At MyDeal we believe “What you can measure you can improve”. We’re looking for a Head of Data & Analytics to drive the next phase of our data capabilities. You will be responsible for growing our product and customer experience by enabling relevant and timely data, insights, and decisions across the organization. As one of our most senior leaders, you will play an essential role in how data gets used to grow our business and deliver impactful programs of work. You will be responsible for building and leading a team who deliver and manage high quality, efficient end-to-end data solutions across the organization.
- Oversee and develop a data and analytics strategy, roadmap, and working backlog that is prioritized for delivery by the data and analytics team
- Manage the design and delivery of Data and Analytics Solutions for the business by leveraging your deep understanding of data warehousing, BI, advanced analytics reporting & machine learning
- Build and drive a high performance culture in the data and analytics team by mentoring and developing staff
- Manage, support and build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- 5+ years experience in applied data roles
- 2+ years experience leading data and analytics teams
- Significant experience in the development and delivery of analytics initiatives
- Significant experience applying advanced analytics techniques like predictive analytics, data science and machine learning to business problems
- Experience with modern cloud based data architectures and tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical knowledge of data management systems, data warehousing, data quality, data modeling, data governance, BI, reporting, data visualization & machine learning
- Experience in being hands on with Python, SQL and GCP, AWS or Azure
- Entrepreneurial spirit to drive new solutions and offerings
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.