Our fast-growing early-stage tech company is looking for a dedicated user experience designer to assist in product development, marketing and branding.
As our UX Designer you will be a key contributor to the success of communications and digital products developed by the organisation. You will play a key role in ensuring that projects start and end with the user in mind, though sound research, testing and prototyping techniques. The role requires creative problem solving, technical design skills and an eye for detail as a key custodian of the brand guidelines. This role works with interdisciplinary specialists to deliver the organisation's design function, which covers UX, UI, visual, content and service design. With a core focus on user- and human-centred design you will use existing technical skills and develop
new skills, while guiding others on how to use design thinking in their work.
- Tertiary qualification in design or significant experience in a cross-disciplinary role of
graphic design, user experience design, service design or similar
- Experience and understanding of psychological principals and how they impact user
experience and product design
- Develop sketches, wire-frames and interactive prototypes
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how our software can look
- Experience with Adobe design suite, Figma, Sketch
- Demonstrated understanding of current and emerging technology and design principles
in effective design and communication
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Deadline-driven with ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Experience with content design
- Expertise in HTML and CSS
- Have the right attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience in eCommerce
- Experience or understanding of CRO and best practices
- Understanding of psychology and behavioral sciences/ consumer behavior
- Experience in a similar software as a service product-based roles
- Based in Australia, preferably Melbourne
- Ability to work in a small team/small office environment
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Be a kind and compassionate person!
We are looking for someone who has proven ability to learn and growth and appreciation of the retail space.
Send your CV to [email protected]