We are looking for a high performing Inside Sales Leader to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will have a passion for SaaS sales in the SMB and B2B world, love coaching your team to manage their pipeline and keeping them motivated to achieve their goals. You believe in training and walking the walk to show your team how to do a great discovery and delivery exceptional demo’s. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management. You will be managing a globally dispersed team across different timelines. Your team will own a globally dispersed pipeline of leads and opportunities, requiring you to run insides sales targeting different customer profiles and where appropriate develop localized sales strategies and best practices.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the inside sales team comprising of SDRs and ISRs
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, processes and tools to enable our go-to-market strategy and drive the implementation together with a cross functional team.
- Work alongside Product and go to market teams to define the target markets and ideal customer profile
- Collaborate with regional teams, marketing, product marketing, product and customer success management functions
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Run call and demo reviews, team performance and pipeline metric reviews, 1x1s, and skill sessions
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with onboarding—building best practices for a seamless transition from sales to customer support
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Key skills/Attributes required:
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as an inside sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in both inbound and outbound lead to closure execution in a SaaS environment
- Experience launching or rapidly growing a brand/emerging product via inside sales and low touch direct channels
- Experience setting up inside sales teams processes, tools, and playbooks
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experienced in Salesforce, and a bonus if you’ve used Outreach, Seamless.ai and other similar tools
Please note that this job description is a guide only and in no means covers every aspect of this job role. You are encouraged to discuss with your direct manager any other systems or solutions you deem useful for performing your duties and managing your obligations with respect to the scope of this job description.