Koala's mission is: Better furniture experiences, designed with the World in mind. Combining customer-centric products, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, incredible customer service and social good; we are changing the way people buy and enjoy furniture to create happier, healthier habitats.
Why we have this role @ Koala
At Koala, your primary focus will be supporting Koala’s high performance media team to grow and activate performance programs for affiliate, paid performance & media initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this role is fuelled by curiosity, is a keen learner and is excited by being a trend setter over a follower in your next venture. To succeed in this role you will have an ambition to learn in a high performance environment surrounded by the experts in their field.
You are a highly motivated and organised individual who has a passion for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners and stakeholders across the business. You think with a customer first mindset and are on the pulse of market trends across social & media platforms and are keen to implement new and innovative strategies.
We’re an incredibly passionate, fun and inclusive team, invested in making sure you thrive in your position. We genuinely love what we do. If this role sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
What key responsibilities does this role have @ Koala?
- Budget pacing, trafficking, MI’s (material instructions), performance channel briefing, retrospectives & deck delivery.
- Support performance management program across programmatic, search and social: Quality checking, naming conventions, UTM & GA alignment.
- Support day to day management of existing affiliate partners, including traffic / lead quality, campaigns and performance analysis
- Assist in developing, measuring and ultimately meeting goals for these channels in line with Koala’s targets and budgets in mind.
- Product feed development and management
- Assist with budget pacing, forecasting and reporting to the wider organization.
- Collaborating on CRO opportunities including landing page development
- Establish & maintain communications with partners and tech partners
- Feed into experimentation roadmap to create & develop learnings.
- Stay abreast of trends across search, social and affiliates, providing insight to creative, brand & the wider business about innovative ways to challenge the status quo.
- Great organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of google suite programs // sheets, docs & slides.
- Motivated and highly enthusiastic attitude for marketing.
- Excellent written and communication skills, including performance copywriting
- The ability to work to a brief & tight deadlines.
Highly desired but not essential
- Affiliate experience.
- Knowledge of google stack and google analytics highly regarded.
Treehouse Perks and Privileges...
Koala is only great when its employees are happy — and we're one happy bunch!
Flexible working - The freedom and autonomy to do your best work the way that works for you.
Take a break - Generous time off - volunteer, parental and more leaves to help keep your work-life balance, balanced.
Monthly barbies and stocked kitchen - With an emphasis on healthy, local and organic produce.
Pet-friendly - The Koala Treehouse is as pet-friendly as they get!
Surprise & delight - The two-word combo at the core of everything we do. All Koalas can expect to enjoy free Koala products with ‘mates rates' for your friends and fam.
Support & wellbeing - Our employee experience respects and embraces all families, formed, found and evolving. You'll have access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes unlimited sessions for financial, work, relationship, family or wellbeing support.
Accelerate your career - We've partnered with RMIT where all of our Koala's receive a discount, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and Koala facilitated resources.
Community & connection - We believe that simply doing ‘no harm' isn't good enough So, how are we doing our part? BCorp Certified, WWF Partnership, volunteer days, a member of SoftLanding and so much more.
All in all, the Koala Kommunity is a great place to hang out and belong to!
Koalities we look for...
At Koala, we do things a little differently and we don't shy away from the fact that we expect a lot from our employees! We are ambitious. We are curious. We are selfless. We want you to challenge expectations, always look to make a difference and give us something different from the norm. We want people that bring great energy, that have a long-game focus and are always trying to find new angles and approaches to the way we work. We're a team full of entrepreneurial spirit and have a relentless focus on 'what's next' but while always reviewing 'what's been done' and learning, growing and adapting. We're bloody confident, but NEVER arrogant and we adapt to change like Steve Smith under a short ball. Honesty and empathy drive everything we do, as well as a total focus on exceeding our customers' expectations. So if you feel like this could be you... well what the bloody hell are you waiting for? Drop us a line, and let's see what you've got! ;)
There's no such thing as a ‘perfect' candidate, Koala is a place where everyone has opportunity. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day. We're an equal opportunity employer, and recognize that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business.