We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What you will be doing?
• You will be leading a B2B marketing team of 3 to support our broker, renewable and legal finance sales teams to deliver $100M+ in marketing-assisted loan originations in 2021
• Develop and implement an Account Based Marketing (ABM) program alongside sales leads to win and retain key accounts
• Develop and implement an Inbound Marketing (IB) program to activate, nurture and engage our base of 10,000+ accredited partners
• Oversee the development of our B2B content strategy (including thought leadership, case studies, calculators and video) and amplify our content reach via our content hubs and social media platforms
• Manage sales enablement (e.g. sales playbooks, presentations, webinars) and marketing automation (e.g. email , SMS) activities to improve sales team efficiency and ensure more effective sales conversations with prospects
• Work with sales and product teams to oversee the Go To Market (GTM) plans for new product and experience launches
• Lead and manage our internal and external events strategy with a focus on delivering unrivalled experiences for partners that are remembered long after the event
• Manage PR and brand awareness campaigns for B2B channels and industry media
• Develop a regular reporting framework and cadence with sales leads and the executive team
What will make you successful in this role?
• You are an experienced B2B marketer: we're less concerned about the number of years you've been working and more interested in the impact you have had. Bonus points if you can demonstrate triple digit growth experience in a start up or SaaS environment
• This is a genuine "hands on" role: we're small team of highly-talented marketers and we rely on everyone to deliver, from creating content to configuring email campaigns
• You have a strong background in Email and CRM automation: you can build highly engaging and impactful personalised experiences that get people talking
• You are "Ready Day 1" to start delivering: this is not a role where you can take months to get your feet under the desk, we have a clear plan for the next 6 months and you will need to be able to deliver on these as you learn the nuances of our market and audience on the fly
• You are a confident and engaging leader, you know how to connect with people across the business (marketing, product, sales and credit) and bring them on a journey to deliver on key campaigns
• You have a comprehensive understanding of Account Based Marketing and Inbound Marketing strategies and tactics: we'll want to see a portfolio of previous work and campaigns you have delivered
• You are numbers driven, leveraging metrics to achieve sales goals is second nature to you
• You are a team player and know how to bring a sense of fun to work every day
What's life like at Plenti?
We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input. Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run. A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues. A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in. Flexible working arrangements. Monthly company events. Employee Assistance Program. Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another! Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly.