Who is Plenti?
Plenti is a fintech lender, providing faster, fairer loans through smart technology and outstanding customer service. Our proprietary technology delivers award-winning automotive, renewable energy and personal loans to help creditworthy borrowers bring their big ideas to life.
We are a dynamic and innovative business that is growing strongly. By continuing to deliver better customer value and experience we are taking market share from incumbent players in the personal lending, renewable energy and automotive finance markets.
We are a fast moving and ambitious organisation that seeks to bring in smart and capable people who can take ownership of their role to help the business continue to grow and thrive. We have approximately 200 people based in Australia and are a small enough organisation that everyone can make a difference but we have very big ambitions that our passionate team are working to deliver.
Plenti is a founder led organisation and is now listed on the ASX with annual revenue of >$150 million. We are on a mission to be Australia’s best lender!
What's the opportunity?
As the Digital Marketing Associate, you will drive growth through Plenti’s digital lending channels. Our digital channel is a core channel of our product offering and it will be your responsibility to work alongside a small team of experts to continually adapt, refresh and strategically enhance our offering to be the best in the market.
Reporting to our Growth Marketing Lead, you will be capable of taking the initiative and able to work independently.
You will be used to getting things done and be open to trying new things, testing and learning with everything you do.
What will you own?
• Own and manage website content and creative with responsibility for driving conversion rate optimisation. You will develop new
product page designs, content modules and develop our content structure.
• Deploy search optimisations including the implementation of searchable content, development of internal links and backlinks and
monitoring of keyword ranking
• Manage marketing campaign activities with affiliates and price comparison websites - you will analyse results and work with partners to
identify growth opportunities.
• Work with our Paid Search agency to drive our SEM campaigns across Google and Bing to achieve growth and channel efficiency.
• Lead the planning and execution of our paid social content strategy to ensure our content reaches our target audiences and supports
our growth objectives.
• Provide reporting and analysis to senior management on the various growth initiatives you manage and progress against sales targets
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can “make it happen” and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.