You are a highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic problem solver. You love creating out of this world experiences for Finder Crew and visitors of our Rocketship! In addition to being the go to person for the day to day running of the office, you are also able to own and run internal events and company socials with ease. You have the ability to work independently and are serious about creating an open and inviting culture where people can bring their best selves to work.
This is a part-time role, 20-25 hours per week.
- Own the office experience for our Sydney Rocketship and help bring our awesome culture to life!
- Welcome visitors to the Rocketship and give them the best possible first impression.
- Manage the office and return to work procedures in accordance with the health and safety standards put in place for COVID-19; continuing to stock the office with cleaning products and ensuring hand sanitizer is provided all throughout the office and each conference room is cleaned.
- Liaise with P&C on a daily basis to understand who is returning to the office, maintaining a safe space between the crew and where they sit.
- Use your organisational and creative flair to create high impact crew events ( offsites and all-hands meetings) with a focus on helping people build strong relationships outside of their immediate teams. You will have to get creative as many of the events are virtual during this time.
- Manage ordering, logistics and budgeting for daily lunches - got to keep the Crew fueled!
- Keep the office neat and tidy. This includes cleaning the kitchen after breakfast, lunch and afternoon rush (setting up and pack down lunch, wiping benches down, refilling snacks and drinks, stacking and unpacking the dishwasher)
- Work with external vendors and providers to negotiate corporate rates/ deals across various areas (travel, accommodation, catering, entertainment, etc.)
- Coordinating logistics; shipping and receiving mail for the office, ordering furniture, and designing seating plans
- Partnering closely with the P&C crew and other stakeholders within the business such as the Australian CEO and founders. Providing them with up to date information and assisting where needed.
- Proactively taking care of new hires in their onboarding, to ensure they have seamless and positive onboarding experience.
- Providing a warm welcome to new crew when they arrive at Finder. You will have to greet new hires virtually if they choose not to go into the office during this time.
- Coordinate and manage logistics for new hire welcome packs. That includes making sure we have enough Finder merchandise for the future new hires.
- Share ideas with the global OE team to streamline or make current onboarding processes more efficient and effective
Desired Experience and Skills:
- The ability to anticipate the needs of staff before they articulate it. In fact, that’s kind of like your superpower! See a gap? Fill it. Potential improvement? Implement it. You’re a natural do-er who thrives on improving the experience of others!
- Amazing project management skills - organisation, process, systems
- Strong communication skills - friendly, nurturing, helpful
- Embrace change in an ever-changing environment - adaptability
- Tech-savvy - Google Docs & Sheets, Slack, Zoom, etc.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
Finder is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.