Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Delivery Manager, SMB, you’ll manage the end-to-end delivery of a rolling portfolio of merchant-facing projects and initiatives; including integrations, migrations, upgrades and other service deliveries. You will support SMB merchants that Afterpay partners with globally, and will deliver solutions that make our merchants happier, healthier and the business smarter.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Serve as owner of the end-to-end delivery of an allocated set of projects, initiatives and tickets
- Schedule and coordinate activities of other team members in managing project delivery
- Partner with and coordinate the activities of our external delivery partners where required
- Identify, mitigate and address obstacles to delivery completion both internally and externally
- Balance and manage competing priorities for project delivery while employing good judgment to resolve conflict
- Continually communicate with relevant stakeholder groups to manage delivery expectations
- Deploy and tailor your communication style to suit your audience group – considering both internal and external stakeholder needs
- Produce accurate and timely status updates on projects, initiatives and tickets that provide a balance of clarity and detail
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You have experience in a multi-project B2B environment. This could be in a digital or software development agency, a software platform vendor, or comparable account management and customer-facing environment
- You’re comfortable problem-solving and resolving issues with stakeholders including information collection, directing and leading troubleshooting
- Your exposure to eCommerce, POS, ERP, CMS or reporting would be highly regarded
- You’re comfortable navigating and using Zendesk and Salesforce
- You have familiarity with platform management processes – environments, testing, release management, deployments
- You’re outcome-based with an appreciation for the balance between quality and delivery
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!