It’s our mission to build a world that communicates more humanly. Since 2001, we’ve been delivering innovative and powerful communication solutions. Today, we’re a communication intelligence company applying powerful machine intelligence and carefully developed algorithms to deliver effective human engagement at scale even when we are not face to face — all guided by our values of Listening, Respect, Innovation, and Passion.
Our customers use Whispir to communicate across multiple channels from SMS to email, to dynamic landing pages, voice and more – all easily configured to meet their specific needs. All of our customers benefit from our low code – no code platform and powerful APIs. Our promise is to deliver a platform capable of achieving the world’s highest engagement rates.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will own the global Go-To-Market and Base Management & Retention strategies.
You will own the schedule from kick off to launch, track the development of marketing assets and messaging to ensure a successful launch. Additionally, you will clearly communicate launch plans with key partners throughout the organization. You’ll also focus on activating our customers on the Whispir platform and increase usage of the newly released features through identifying and communicating new use cases, enhanced customer journeys and customer education.
Along with this, you’ll also help develop Whispir’s positioning and value proposition, develop our suite of sales content to empower our sales teams, and create compelling brand storytelling.
In this role, you will partner closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales, Support and CSM teams to craft hyper-relevant strategies, marketing and to create demand from our customers.
GTM Strategy & Execution
- Design and continually optimise our go-to-market launch process in collaboration with key partners across our Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Develop and manage detailed product launch plans that consider cross-functional business requirements across our go-to-market and product teams and facilitate their timely and efficient execution
- Develop and manage beta testing strategy
- Development of internal & external assets and strategic marketing campaigns to increase awareness of our new features
- Identify and solve team constraints, dependencies, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives for any given launch
- Reporting & Analysis: Measuring effectiveness of launch with PIR with key metrics
Base Management & Feature Adoption
- Strategy & Development - understand barriers to adoption, customer confusion, any gaps in experience and develop strategies to address this
- Feature adoption - education and targeted strategies to accelerate adoption
- Enhance and optimise product experience - refine the customer onboarding process to reduce friction and ensure a smooth experience
- Establish metrics to measure and track related to adoption of the service, and field seller awareness with a continual focus on improving the approach based on those measurements.
- Strategic thinking with a strong bias for execution – proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams in high growth environments
- The ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering across Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and others
- Strong positioning and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise message. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are also desirable.
- Outstanding analytical capabilities and attention to detail – constantly analysing results and seeking continuous improvement
Why We Think You Will Love Working at Whispir:
- Totally flexible working hours because you know how to get the most out of your day
- Birthday paid leave
- Volunteer and engage with community paid leave
- 3 Additional Whispir Wellness days paid leave
- Ongoing monthly WFH allowance
- Women of Whispir program to connect senior female leaders with women across the company to promote connection, networking and mentoring opportunities
Whispir is an endorsed employer for all women; check out our benefits directly at WORK180: Whispir Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
We still want to hear from you, even if you don’t meet all of the above requirements. If you’re ready to change the way our world communicates, Apply Now!