Firstly, what is Money by Afterpay?
We like to think of Money by Afterpay as Afterpay’s second album. A once-in-a-career opportunity to help re-imagine the way customers save, just as we did with the way they spend.
Money by Afterpay is a money and lifestyle app that displays customers’ BNPL details alongside their daily spending account and savings goals, giving them a single, seamless view of their finances. But our vision for the role it will play in customers’ lives is so much bigger. Ultimately, with Money by Afterpay, our goal is to create a platform that makes managing money simple, frictionless, and stress-free for customers. And a critical way we’ll do this is by turning beautiful designs into performant and maintainable code. Our startup culture will see you involved in all aspects of the product in a cross-functional team where your voice is important and listened to. Engineering takes the lead.
Afterpay is looking for a Content Producer / Content Traffic Manager who can coordinate the tracking of content and coordinate the content flow of assets from creation with 3rd parties to the Money app production environment and into digital touchpoints including web and social.
As part of our Money team, you will be helping to inform and set the product experience of a fast-growing business. The ideal candidate has the editorial and creative experience, who can influence some of the copy TOV as well as being able to content tag and assist with the right meta-data.
Our startup culture guarantees your involvement in a cross-functional team where your input is expected.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive but here’s where you will begin.
- Briefing and content creation
- Briefing with 3rd partiesBriefing with internal teams (ie new web pages)Managing traffic flow
- Understanding, influencing, and feeding into the editorial themes and cycle
- Working closely with AP engineer and product team to streamline assets, templates and content with third parties
- Working with legal to get assets approved
- Tracking through the sign-off process
- Content meta-tagging, tagging, determining CTAs and meta-copy writing Content publishing using bespoke content tools across app, web & social
- QA (internal AP & with third parties)Leading final approval & go-live process
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe. You will also be or possess:
- 2+ years of content traffic experience
- Experience working with legal teams
- Good collaboration and communication skills and can manage many simultaneous tasks
- Experience working with content teams and agencies
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proactive can-do attitude
- Experience in asking, as well as answering questions in a business context
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with CMS content management systems
- Proficiency in Figma, google suite
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney or Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!