MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to expand our seller base and onboard brands and retailers across Australia and globally onto our marketplace.
- Leveraging your extensive network of industry contacts, you will onboard third-party retailers (SMEs to Enterprise merchants) to list and sell their products on the MyDeal marketplace.
- Managing a pipeline of retailers to onboard to the marketplace and reporting to our Head of Sales and Partnerships.
- Preparation and management of commercial agreements and SLA’s.
- Utilise data and analytic tools to identify opportunities to help retailers succeed on the marketplace.
- Represent MyDeal at various networking and industry events.
- Formulate new outreach and acquisition campaigns with the wider sales team.
- 4+ years’ experience in a sales/business development related role in retail and/or e-commerce.
- Retail experience with extensive industry contacts is a must. Applicants from a Logistics, Buy Now Pay Later, Marketplace and/or Software provider background will be highly regarded.
- To be well organised and a proactive go-getter with an ability to identify new partnership opportunities and achieve aggressive sales targets and KPI's.
- Experience in negotiation and proposal development.
- An understanding of API integrations and technical requirements surrounding eCommerce (highly advantageous).
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.