INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY
It's an exciting time for the Australian Customer Experience team as we continue to innovate, with our focus on best practice and form a Growth Account Manager team. This role could be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Working closely with Customer Success team, reporting through to Samia as our Head of Customer Experience, Growth Account Managers will be KPI'd on Net License Increase, Consultancy and Earned Growth.
Could this be your next move to continue to feel the love for your career with Phocas?
In this role, you will:
- Research customers base and spot growth opportunities
- Proactively reach out to customers to upsell new products & solutions (business development)
- Manage all CQLs in a timely manner
- Manage varied sales cycles based on opportunity size, company size, etc.
- Understand all Phocas products and do all the demos
- Demonstrate to the customers the value of Phocas new solutions / products
- Understand customer requirements and work with the PS team if needed to prepare proposals
- Follow up with customers on proposals sent
- Negotiate with customers and highlight the value
- Record all deals in HubSpot, and improve and maintain customer data quality in HubSpot
- Follow up with the services team on open services to ensure the customer requirements are met
Your skills and experience include:
- An understanding of Value-based selling (what does the customer actually need?)
- Product and industry knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Customer Service - not being too “Salesy”
- Financial Acumen
- Experience or interest of pipeline Management, and managing sales Cycle (BD, Presentation/Demo, Closing)
If you are interested in making the move to this team for your career development and personal growth, please apply with either your CV or a summary of your interest in this role via Workable.
Internal Expressions of Interest will close on COB Tuesday 10th May.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to myself, or Samia Jarrar.
For more information, see this Confluence page: https://helpphocassoftware.atlassian.net/wiki/spac...