At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
As Creative Photographer, you’ll partner closely with our internal teams bringing to life the creative vision of THE ICONIC through model and still life shoots. You will work closely with the Head of Creative, Art Director and Head of Fashion. You’re passionate about fashion photography with knowledge of fashion history, brands and designers. You understand the power of strong imagery in the digital space and love representing high profile brands through your work. Spending time between our studios and the great outdoors, you’re an explorer at heart and love that no two days are the same!
- Collaborate on annual, seasonal and monthly briefs with our Art Director, Creative Visual Manager, Head of Creative and Head of Style across categories.
- Partner with our Creative Visual Manager and photography team to share knowledge and create marketing leading shoots.
- Conceptualise on brand, commercially viable concepts with our Senior Creative team to feature our men’s, women’s, sports, and kidswear, across all channels; including THE ICONIC website, edm, editorial featured on Edition, and marketing collateral for customer-facing communication.
- Lead all photography briefs to deadline, adhering to our creative guidelines.
- Contribute story ideas; conceiving original and unique concepts for commercially relevant and editorially viable fashion content.
- Support our creative team with ad-hoc duties such as managing equipment inventory and equipment repairs.
- Stay up to date with fashion and lifestyle news and trends to ensure all photography content is up-to-the-minute and relevant.
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Fashion Photographer.
- Extensive knowledge fashion photography, including men’s, women’s, sports, kidswear and beauty.
- Understanding of the digital landscape and how your images impact CTR, CR and branding.
- An enthusiastic attitude with a ‘can-do’ approach to tasks and briefs, no matter how big or small.
- You’re proactive and resourceful in your approach to all aspects of the role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of fashion trends across men’s, women’s, sports and kidswear.
- Excellent time management skills, an ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously in a calm and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to collaborate on creative briefs. Ability to work across departments and projects, including internal comms facing photography requirements.
- A bold sense of confidence and trust in yourself.
- Detail-oriented, process and deadline-driven with an ability to manage multiple projects per week.
- Enjoy a fast pace, constant change and feel comfortable in a ‘test and learn’ environment where we’re often doing things for the first time
- A genuine love of THE ICONIC brand.
For More Information
To learn more about this opportunity or others with THE ICONIC, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team and follow us on LinkedIn.
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19 and this role will temporarily work from home until further notice.