Who the hoot are Wisr?!
We’re on a mission to bring people closer to financial wellness and make a real difference in the world, starting right here in Australia. The way we’re doing it is pretty cool too. Take a peek at our fair and personalised loans, our round-up app, and our free credit scoring dashboard.
Now is the time to join one of Australia’s fastest growing ASX-listed fintechs. We are proudly purpose-led with a track record of consistent quarter-on-quarter growth and we’ve got big plans on our mind. People are taking notice and we were ranked #6 on the AFR Boss Best Places to Work and #8 on WRK+ Best Places to Work 2021!
We are a responsible bunch of humans who love helping each other out and share a penchant for learning, both personally and professionally. We love our customers (some would say a tad obsessed) and we love making your day.
Keen to put your smart part to work? You’ll need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent resident based out of Sydney to apply.
About the job
You may already know about our Wisr App and our credit scoring comparison, but there’s some exciting news simmering here at Wisr. With the upcoming launch of a brand new product in the financial wellness realm, we are looking for a passionate and purpose-driven Growth Marketer to join the team.
This is a hands-on role where you will be working initially on a key product, designing and deploying experiments to optimise and improve conversion opportunities. You will be providing a high level of insight into our growth marketing roadmap. This is the opportunity for you to join our growth marketing team at Wisr, and build your brand within the business.
Your day to day responsibilities include:
Not sure if you tick all the boxes? Don’t rule yourself out just yet. If you’re interested, we would love to hear from you, so get in touch!
Our culture & perks
- Family friendly and flexible work culture
- $500 every year to spend on your wellbeing
- Generous paid parental leave
- Udemy pass to learn new skills (maybe this is the year you learn how to take up your pants instead of asking your mum)
- Share incentive programs
- Outdoor rooftop terrace overlooking the Opera House, what a view!
- Fortnightly Friday lunch club and endless snacks
- Casual dress code (Chucks encouraged!)
- Table tennis and regular tournaments
- Arcade machine & massage pod
- Regular social events and awesome team offsites
- It’s 5pm somewhere in the world, so finish off the day with a Wisr Beer!
You’ll be joining a high-performing team with a focus on psychological wellbeing and safety. We want you to bring your whole self to Wisr – that’s where you’ll do your best work.
Wisr is committed to building a supportive, inclusive and diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds and identities.
Bonus points for a kickass cover letter addressing the role and how you’ll make an impact here @ Wisr!