Who are we?
MadeComfy is an award-winning property management and hospitality company specialising in short-term rentals.
We enable property owners to participate in the shared economy boom by renting out their properties on the short-term rental market, generating over 40% higher returns than any other form of rental through our value-adding end-to-end management service. This service includes furnishing, 24/7 guest management, check-in's/out's, housekeeping and maintenance, which ultimately creates unique experiences and a high level of comfort for our guests.
We are looking to work with independent contractors to partner with MadeComfy as a Property Assistant. You will be out and about, helping guests staying in our homes, assisting at photo shoots and making our homes feel comfortable. The position includes but is not limited to:
- Setting up lockbox and delivering keys
- Completing property inspections and inventory for our homes
- Providing Access to contractors
- Meeting guests and owners and helping them during their stay
In return, this partnership will give you the opportunity to meet people from around the world.
- You will need a driver’s license and a vehicle to perform the role
- Problem Solving and thinking on the fly!
- Time Management – you will need to be punctual
- Clear communication skills
- ABN registered
We pay competitive contractor rates as well as petrol and mobile phone allowance