KangaTech exists to build and improve the performance of athletes and teams within elite sport. The company has evolved from an Australian start-up to a multiple award winning, global leader in sports technology with client adoption across key sporting leagues including the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, EPL, Bundesliga and the Champions League.
Our patented KT360 technology is designed to help athletes and coaches in an industry where the slightest increase in performance can be the difference between winning and losing.
We are looking for a Product Manager who possesses outstanding product development, management, communication skills and is capable of working independently and within small cross-functional teams.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Domestic and International Production Management, including planning and projections.
- Identify cost savings across all operational and development activities.
- Involved in Product Development and R&D activities. Tasks include but not limited to process and procedure creation around all elements of design.
- Work with design consultants on product improvement and project manage the implementation of new components.
- Mechanical and electronic testing and assembly.
- Management of logistics, service & repair, quality control and design change.
- Manage inventory, recording and procurement.
Key attributes include:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role with demonstrated success.
- Experience across project management, production planning and detailed scheduling, demand management, purchasing, and cost accounting techniques.
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to construct robust business cases and consideration for cost/benefits and supporting operating models.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work autonomously to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on across manufacturing, assembly, packing and shipping.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role is a fantastic opportunity within a fast-growing team. It's suited to someone with a proactive attitude who thrives in a fast-paced, high-standard environment.
You will have the satisfaction of working with some of the most successful teams and athletes globally and be part of a team that genuinely cares about its people.