We're reimagining work and money through leading workplace software for employers, and advanced financial and superannuation products to help employees get the most from their pay. Join one of 2021's top Australian startups, and be part of a team that's changing the way people think about their financial future.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our growing Network Team. The team is responsible for the distribution of Flare’s financial products through partner systems.
We are experiencing our highest volume of new partners integrating with Flare. You will be instrumental in collaborating and guiding new Partners on the critical and exciting journey from sales to launch.
If you’re passionate about working within an impactful team in a business that is outcome focussed, detail-oriented and creating new revenue streams then let’s talk!
- Running regular stand-ups with Partners supporting their development and integration with Flare technology
- Support of integration/API questions from internal and external partners
- Creating and maintaining partner documentation and Knowledge Base content
- Documentation of business processes and gathering partner requirements
- Collaboration with the Product team and keeping internal teams accountable to SLAs on escalated partner requirements
- Coordination with Partner Sales and Account Management teams on General Availability rollouts (as required)
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to having a “get it done” attitude, you need to be organised, interested in technology and how systems integrate, and deliver a consistent partner experience:
- Circa 1 year + experience in a Business Analyst, Solutions Architect or Implementations role (or similar)
- Experience working in a cross functional role in a fast-paced, agile environment with a familiarity of products supporting the employee lifecycle (HRIS, Payroll and Workforce Management Systems)
- Ability to positively influence others to achieve the best outcomes for Flare and its partners
- Have an understanding of product development cycles and comfortable working directly with technical stakeholders.
- You are a natural problem solver and have a knack for analysing data to make decisions
- You like process and creating clear documentation where none exists with a strong attention to detail
- Technical Requirements:
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries will be an added advantage
Flare is a Sydney-based fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.
*Eligibility to apply: this role is currently open to Australian citizens or Australian Permanent Residents residing in Australia*