You are a modern marketer. Data-driven and growth-minded in nature. You understand the art and science of marketing, specialise in demand generation and have experience working with marketing systems, automation and operations. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves – as this is a hybrid role -- and run the marketing execution end-to-end, own the number and build the strategy. You’re keen, agile and ready to show marketing’s impact on the business.
You will be responsible for planning, organising, executing and reporting on programs that generate new pipeline -- for both our direct and partner channels - and advance existing opportunities across go-to-market.
In this role, you will work across the go-to-market teams, including marketing, sales and customer experience, and internal stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain demand activities.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager - Demand Generation & Partner Marketing to join our growing Flare marketing team in the Sydney CBD.
- Demand Generation. Develop and execute integrated campaigns to achieve pipeline, lead and database growth goals and drive net new revenue
- Partner GTM. Work with our ecosystem partners, build aligned go-to-markets, and drive programs towards shared outcomes
- Marketing Programs. Set strategy and execute on outbound demand creation programs including email and nurture programs, webinars and targeted marketing campaigns and inbound demand creation programs including digital advertising, retargeting etc.
- ABM. Build account-based marketing programs alongside the sales development teams
- Digital programs. Manage digital programs and touch points, including paid social and re-targetting
- Program Optimisation. Track and analyse marketing campaigns to optimise performance and provide reporting on programs to management
- Manage the demand generation budget to optimise program investments and tracking of investment ROI
- Collaboration. Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a cohesive marketing strategy that ensures objectives are met and localisation strategy is aligned to global marketing brand and communications
- Automation. Manage and optimise marketing automation (Hubspot) system and CRM (Salesforce) to support campaigns
- Strategic planning: Plan across the buyer’s journey (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU, Client Program Growth), personas, verticals and markets
What You Bring To The Table
In addition to being awesome, down to earth, having a great sense of humour, you have a strong desire to continually master your craft, you also bring:
- Experienced with 7-10+ years in B2B marketing, preferably high tech environment
- Certified in Marketing or Sales Automation (preferably Hubspot and/or Salesforce)
- A self-starter, with a successful record of implementation and aligning tactical plans with strategies
- High motivation and thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
- Agile in your approaches and you do what it takes to move fast in an ever-changing market and hit the numbers while staying within budget
- Proven in your results achieved and are hungry to continue your successful journey
- Open-minded about non-traditional approaches to marketing. You’re confident without being set in your ways. You’re well-informed and passionate about emerging trends in marketing and online business and culture
- Expressive and fearless, can effectively convince and make your point without being abrasive
- Egoless, you focus on and do a great job of any given task without complaint
- Innovative, you think of interesting and alternative ways to get at a target market or improve processes
We’re Flare, a Sydney-based fintech company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class onboarding, employee engagement and benefits platform with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $50m in funding to date. Join one of Australia’s top startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven and energetic Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage and execute lifecycle marketing programs for our financial products, including but not limited to superannuation, salary packaging and workplace banking, and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience. You are customer-obsessed, you thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments, and you love to build things from scratch, and test and optimise for success.