How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Product Manager to work on our core Engagement reporting product, making employee engagement and experience insights available to all of our customers. This is a 12-month contract role that will build on the foundations the team has already established, and continue innovating on our core Engagement reports.
As the Product Manager for survey reporting, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our core engagement reports, ensuring it meets the evolving needs of our customers, internal users, and stays at the forefront of innovation across the industry.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, but pragmatic thinker, thoughtful about technical feasibility, customer value, and prioritization. You thrive in a collaborative environment where you can lead cross-functional teams to achieve ambitious goals that you will help define. Your ability to balance creativity with practicality will be essential, as you navigate the challenges and complexities of a market-leading reporting product while keeping the customer experience at the forefront.
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle for the reporting team.
- Conduct market and customer research, analyze customer feedback, and understand internal team needs to identify must-haves and key opportunities.
- Define and ruthlessly prioritize product features and improvements.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ensure the successful implementation and timely delivery of new features.
- Work closely with the AI and Data Science teams to embed cutting edge innovations in reports.
- Conduct regular usability testing and gather feedback to iterate and refine product features.
- Establish, monitor, and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitor offerings, and emerging technologies to inform product strategy.
- Work closely with product marketing, customer, and sales teams to develop GTM strategies.
- Conduct product management best practices, such as participating in team ceremonies, planning, and delivery.
You’ll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team and be supported with strong technical expertise. Given the remit, will also need to collaborate with other product managers and technical leads to align on the highest impact opportunities.
- Existing experience in product management (or similar).
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask and answer the ‘why’
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.