As our Marketing Specialist you will support the successful delivery of projects and campaigns for Little Hotelier and it's related products.
You will be relied upon to help shape the digital and offline marketing calendar and plans. You will support the successful execution of campaigns with web and studio briefs, eDM builds, social media messages, campaign performance monitoring and reporting to have impactful programs in-market.
You will also be the point of contact for the APAC and Asia sales teams to support them with regional webinars, events and sales enablement requirements.
Who we are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
As the Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation your primary responsibilities will include:
- Support the execution of campaign assets including web/studio briefs and copywriting for emails, landing pages, website copy updates and promos, event/webinar invites and print collateral
- Help to maintain the marketing programs calendar
- Maintain and create email nurture programs to support the buyer journey and ongoing optimisation for conversion
- Ongoing campaign performance and analysis across the different channels for data driven optimisation and recommendations including the ongoing tracking and AB testing of email and its performance
- Work collaboratively with the Campaign Manager to optimise campaign processes, templates and workflow
- Work with the in-house legal team on promotions, GDPR compliance and legal terms and conditions as required
- Sales support for local teams (APAC and ASIA) as required across events, webinars, database management Campaign support and or project management to deliver programs across Partnerships, PR, Events and Customer marketing and regional initiatives as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Campaign Specialist or Coordinator
- A good understanding and experience with executing digital and non digital campaigns especially with email marketing and social media
- Experience developing journeys and nurture campaigns
- A flair for copy writing highly desirable
- Experience with omni-channel campaign performance reporting to make recommendations to optimise conversion rates
- Stakeholder management experience in order to collaborate and communicate initiatives and key deliverables across different teams
- High organisational skills to plan and manage multiple initiatives and tasks across different markets to budget and deadline
- Experience with a Marketing Automation system (preferably Marketo) , Salesforce CRM and Google Analytics proficient
How to apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, please apply with a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
Why join SiteMinder HQ?
See where the tech magic happens at SiteMinder HQ - the home of our product and development teams. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo.
Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. Our executive team and global functions are based in Sydney, so you’ll benefit from access to leaders and collaboration with people from all walks of the business. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.