Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical insights and advance patient experience with leading-edge technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Neurophysiology Scientist, you will review ambulatory video-EEG-ECG recordings and provide feedback to the designers of a cloud-based data analysis and viewing platform.
You will also independently perform the following:
Reporting and Reviewing
- Independently review and annotate prolonged ambulatory video EEG recordings.
- Measure patients using the EEG international 10-20 system.
- Connect and disconnect ambulatory video EEG patients.
- Securely transfer and manage patient data.
- Maintain data integrity via remote login/ contacting patients via telephone.
- Perform minor equipment maintenance.
We have high standards
- Complete a Seer scientific report outlining your findings.
- Communicate findings with reporting neurologist.
- Complete allocated EEG studies within 1-week timeframe.
- Contact patients and coordinate bookings.
- Liaise with neurologists regarding booking times and report completion.
Travel / Call Outs
- On rare occasions travel to satellite offices to connect/disconnect patients.
- Occasionally travel for onsite call outs – if equipment cannot be fixed remotely.
- Visit neurologists to raise awareness of the service.
- At least three years’ experience in clinical neurophysiology is required.
- Experience in reviewing EEG data and identifying abnormal/epileptiform activity is essential.
- Experience reviewing long-term EEG data in adults is essential, and paediatric experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Comfortable with technology.
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Self-directed and takes initiative.
- A full drivers licence is preferred but not essential.
We are looking for people with a strong theoretical and practical understanding of electroencephalography. The successful candidate will work well independently, have exceptional communication skills, cope with tight deadlines and be able to work in a very dynamic environment. This is a part time or a full time position.
Salary range: $80k-$100k negotiable depending on experience, plus 9.5% superannuation.
Apply now following the prompts or to discuss your application, call Sana Shek on 0424 282 958.