Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Project Coordinator in the Property and Facilities team you’ll be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of multiple major projects across our global locations. Reporting into our Director, Property and Facilities you will be involved in end to end coordination of projects with both internal and external stakeholders relating to our current and future properties here at Afterpay.
This is a 12 month contract opportunity, perfect for someone that is looking to join a fast paced, forward thinking organisation that wants to utilise their sound project management skills and hit the ground running from day one!
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
● Create, receive, review and process quotations, tenders, contracts, orders and invoices for the projects
● Manage contracts, contract signing and contract database for projects
● Identify activities to expedite effective delivery of projects and general operations
● Interpret architectural and services drawings
● Partner with internal and external stakeholders up to C-Level Management to deliver project outcomes
● Ensuring adherence to building legislation and standards of performance, quality, cost and safety
● Negotiate base building fit-out with Landlord
● Overseeing standards of work and closing out defects during DLP
● Manage regular project reports to enable transparency of risks and clear communication to Senior Leaders
● Assessing, trialling and rolling out Technology to the business that supports day to day operations
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
● You’ll have passion for and at least 2 years experience in project management
● Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills up to C-Suite level (internal and external)
● Ability to interpret architectural and service drawings
● Experience working with Architects, Engineers and other Professional Services
● Good understanding and experience in change management
● Experience with agile working environments
● Exceptional time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
● You’re a collaborator, happy being hands on and enjoy a challenge
● You are a go-getter that sets a high bar for your work quality and want to make things happen, and fast!
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply:We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one.