Who We Are
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This is a truly unique opportunity to join our Business Operations & Strategy (aka BizOps) team, whose core focus is on building up the operating rhythm of the hyper-growth company that is Culture Amp to support strategy execution.
In the past 12 months, BizOps has delivered the company’s annual strategy development exercise, facilitated our Exec strategy retreat, developed quarterly strategy and business reviews, and established a daily “situation room” in response to COVID-19 where we update leaders on key metrics and progress updates (and anyone else in the business is free to join!)
In addition, BizOps is the go-to team for driving key cross-functional projects for the business. Past examples include our Series E fundraising round, the post-merger integration of our first acquisition, and our long term internationalisation plan.
Once you’re in the seat, you will:
- Support the strategy planning process and regular business reviews
- Work with the BizOps team to drive strategic projects in order to accelerate Culture Amp’s growth
- Support targeted programs of work to provide clarity, decisiveness and accountability across the business
- Maintain and further develop BizOps-owned company wide processes such as the operating rhythm
- Build trusted relationships with C-level and leaders across the entire business
What You Bring to Our Camp
- You have 4+ years of experience in consulting, technology, investment banking or fast-paced, high-growth work environments
- You are a structured problem solver and systems thinker who can execute quickly
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment and can operate without needing oversight
- You have an entrepreneurial “roll up your sleeves” mindset
- You are lean into ambiguity
- You are a clear, structured communicator, with the ability to build influence with Exec and leaders to create a case for change
- You are able to analyze data to draw executive level insights, formulating and owning decisions in ambiguity
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this crazy time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Share options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.