Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work from our website.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp is looking for a Senior Product Manager to work within our Platform group to help drive our Public API strategy. This is a high impact role that helps set the foundation to opening up our platform to partners and helping supercharge the insights our products uncover for our customers.
This role is for those that love enabling internal teams. You will be a strategic thinker who can identify and execute on force multiplying opportunities. To succeed you will need to be technically conversant, but keep your focus firmly on the customer impact and commercial outcomes. You will be looking across our range of products and potential partnership opportunities and defining a strategy to open up our platform that maximises customer value.
With this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing our Public API strategy that opens up our platform to partners whilst managing the risks
- Collaborating with other Product Managers to understand their data needs and enable their roadmaps, increasing the value of our insights
- Working with Data science to identify gaps in our data to improve benchmarks and our people science
- Identifying, prioritising and executing with the team on the best opportunities around the platform to leverage 3rd party data
- Helping ensure we maintain a high quality developer and partner experience when using our API’s
- Identifying the key metrics that drive our API strategy by applying an analytical mindset
- Directing our design and user research talent to research and validate how our customers want, and need to use the platform
- Collaborating with those across Product Group and around the business to influence change and bring ideas to life
- Working alongside technical experts to identify and unblock the key technical constraints holding back our API strategy
You’ll be working collaboratively with a cross-functional team and be supported with strong technical expertise. Given the remit, will also need to collaborate with other product managers and technical leads to align on the highest impact opportunities.
What You Bring to Our Camp
- A minimum of 5 years experience in product management (or similar). Experience working in roles relating to the API integrations, data management or platform services is advantageous
- Interest in Platform PM roles with both external and internal focus: working with partners, having direct customer impact and enabling roadmaps of other teams
- Problem solver with a curious mindset that drives you to ask and answer the ‘why’
- Research skills. Systematically collect qualitative and quantitative inputs, draw on sharp analytical skills, intuition and empathy to find non-obvious patterns, and distill it all into actionable insights.
- Communication and influencing. Engage and collaborate with diverse internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared understanding and vision.
- You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek!
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, check them out on our website and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism on our website.