Over the past twenty years Phocas has grown from a small UK based start-up, to 300 people and 6 offices across the world, with headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
Our Product & Development team are based in Orange & Christchurch, and we are building a team of world-class talent to continue to expand our suite of ground-breaking Data and Analytics applications.
Most of all, we enjoy what we do. We have some of the happiest employees around! Phocas ranks #1 in G2 Crowd, rates highly on Glassdoor, and appears in Deloitte's Fast 50. In 2019 Phocas won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture.
We are looking for more smart, creative, innovative developers who want to build amazing software and have a great time doing it. This year we're launching our brand new graduate programme. Over your first two years you'll get the opportunity to work with different teams on different products, use different tools and technologies, find out where your passions lie, and, of course, have a lot of fun!
If you want to work in a supportive, collaborative environment where everyone has a voice, apply today!
We don't have a whole laundry list of requirements - we're looking for attitude, aptitude and potential.
We would like you to have:
- Experience developing software in modern web and UI orientated languages and frameworks
- A passion for quality
- An empathetic approach to communication
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A sense of fun and a genuine desire to work with people from all backgrounds daily
- A real human being who can be from any background, identity, religion, gender, sexuality or planet
Sadly due to current global pandemic travel restrictions, we can only consider those with established working rights for Australia.
- Generous remuneration package including competitive salary, benefits and stock options plan
- Fantastic opportunities for growth and development
- Work with some of the best tech talent
We pride ourselves on our positive, collaborative culture and encourage our team to come into the office - and we love being here! - but we also like to be flexible around hours and working from home.
We are a 2020 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.