Douugh is a purpose-led fintech and next-gen financial platform, taking an AI-first approach to reimagining banking. We are on a mission to help people better manage their money and live financially healthier.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a high growth technology startup that is focused initially on the U.S market. Be involved in the technical decision-making and execution in a collaborative team environment and have the opportunity to learn and apply cutting edge technologies to drive product innovation in the consumer finance industry.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Passionate about what you do and like to get shit done
- Move fast and learn from your mistakes
- Customer obsessed
- Take pride in your work
- Love to write code that your teammates can read
- Have a constant desire to learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- Love to mentor other engineers and help them improve
- Have a start-up mentality: self-starter, proactive, flexible
- Are self-aware and are driven to improve your skills and learn from those around you
- Have strong communication skills, a positive attitude and empathy
- Implement product features & infrastructure for our Android app
- Work with designers, product teams and other development teams to produce a world-class user experience in an Android app
- Work with QA to provide testing features/tools where needed
- 3+ years experience developing Android Native applications
- Comfortable with Kotlin, Flow, common Jetpack libraries (such as ViewModels)
- Working with minApi 23
- Familiarity with the Android build system
- Agile development practices and tools
- Testing best-practices, including automation, unit testing, testing frameworks
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery systems
- Intricate knowledge of Android app approval processes
- Extensive experience with UI frameworks, Interface Animations and Transitions
Bonus/Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up environments
- InVision skills
- UI and design skills
At Douugh, we're a team of talented, dedicated people who have seen how banks and neobanks aren't helping people better manage their finances, or improve their financial health. We are doing something about that.
Born out of the desire to see individuals get better at saving, help focus and improve their spending habits, and make better use of the money they have, Douugh is set to shake up the banking market - starting with the US, expanding into Australia and other markets soon.
If you have these abilities, and you want to be part of a fintech company that makes a positive difference in people's lives, we want to hear from you! Apply now!