We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to be Australia’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. With a professional service and a customer-centered approach, we generate higher returns for our property owner clients in the short and mid-term rental market. MadeComfy guests enjoy the best parts of hotel stays such as professional cleaning standards and easy online booking, paired with the comforts of home like a full kitchen, separate living areas and the convenience of contactless self-check-in.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviors. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles - Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
We believe that passion always wins & diversity is something to be harnessed, allowing us to combine our skills & experiences to form a higher intelligence. We promote behaviours that allow the team to feel empowered & have created an environment that nurtures growth, inspiration & most importantly fun.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
With our vision in mind to become Australia’s most loved short-term rental brand, you are responsible for helping to coordinate the day-to-day activities of our housekeeping team and operations staff. You will be the point of contact for our housekeeping partners and operations teams on the ground and will help resolve issues between guest stays to ensure that our properties are clean and ready for guests. This role will be working from Thursday to Monday as we have most of our housekeeping activities across these days.
Responsibilities will include
- Being the point of contact each day for our housekeeping partners and operations team to solve day to day issues relating to keys/ access, last-minute scheduling and late check-outs/ early check-ins of guests
- Work with the Housekeeping Manager to resolve any issues relating to the supply of linen and amenities for our partners
- Problem-solve issues such as missing keys, scheduling clashes and damage in properties
- Help our Housekeeping department enforce high standards of cleanliness
- Raise claims with internal teams for extra cleaning or deep cleans needed
- Assist with coordinating on the ground operations teams across Australia
What we are looking for
- Exceptional Time Management skills
- Solution focussed and ability to problem-solve whilst under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team and cross-functionally
- Great people skills and the ability to show empathy to others
- Experience coordinating logistics or other operations
- Housekeeping or property management experience is preferred but not required
- A positive attitude and the drive to learn
This role requires you to be eligible to work in Australia.