MyDeal.com.au is an ASX listed online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
As one of Australia's fastest growing e-Commerce companies, we are seeking a software tester who has experience in the creation, development and application of test practices in an agile environment. Here you will work closely with the development team to methodically and meticulously test software developments to ensure quality outcomes.
- Developing and/or following and executing software testing strategies including test schedule, functions to be tested, resources, responsibilities and deliverables.
- Performing testing across all test cycles; Integration, Verification, Regression and Validation.
- Raising and retesting defects when necessary.
- Preparation and review of test plans and test cases.
- Ensuring test activities are completed in line with expectations.
- Capturing and developing technical documentation.
- Assisting with presentations, briefs and workshops with users.
- Contribute to process improvements within the test team to ensure efficiency, clarity and consistency.
- Tertiary degree qualified in a related field.
- 2 years' industry experience in a similar hands-on Software Tester/Test Analyst role.
- Strong manual testing experience.
- Proven experience in functional, integration, API and cross-browser testing on web-based applications.
- Exposure to test automation practices is an advantage.
- Understanding of SQL and ability to execute basic SQL queries to verify application behaviour.
- Proven ability to create and maintain quality project & technical documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with a willingness to share ideas and learn from others.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
- Competitive salary on offer - $80,000 - $90,000 (depending on experience
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter to oragnise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.