HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble Online Bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a Patient Engagement platform, which helps 5m+ patients and 18,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What's in it for you?
As HotDoc grows, so do our internal IT needs. From ensuring our remote communications infrastructure is first rate, to supporting staff who are dealing with critical customer relationships, to ensuring that new HotDoccers get set up quickly & pleasantly, this role is a key enabler for the business.
Reporting into the Operations team, there is a lot of scope to grow in this role, with room to assist in broader business operations engineering & analysis. In this role, you will build the Iron Man suit that our developers and other staff need to maximise their contribution to the HotDoc mission.
While HotDoc is a remote-friendly workplace, this role is based in our Melbourne CBD office, to ensure that there is availability to troubleshoot any issues that arise on site.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for managing the HotDoc fleet of devices for our employees (At this stage Apple laptops)
- Administrate HotDoc’s Enterprise software solutions. This includes: Vendor due diligence, whitelisting applications, user provisioning)
- Manage HotDoc’s internal IT and employee security policies and training
- Manage Onboarding/Offboarding of employees (provisioning & setup of devices)
- Conduct & participate in Business Continuity Planning to minimise service disruption risk for our employees
- Be responsible for all Head Office communications infrastructure
What you must have to apply for this role
- 2 years experience working in an IT Support or similar role or a tertiary degree
- Ability to pick things up quickly and loves to learn
- Highly organised and enjoys staying on top of tasks
- Loves to solve problems and Is able to fix IT issues when they arise
- Has a genuine interest in joining a startup company
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
- We are an employee first company - to provide the best possible patient experience, we need to look out for our employees
- You work from our office which is full of natural light, lush greenery and a balcony that overlooks the Yarra River.
- We have drinks on our balcony every Friday night.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, Kombucha & serious coffee machine. We have free breakfast on a Monday and free lunch on Fridays.
- Your calendar is pretty full here - we have monthly events (think beer tasting, cooking & painting master classes) that you can enjoy from the office or the comfort of your own home & movie nights, book clubs, guest speakers.
- Access to fortnightly fItness subsidy, yearly mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Watch a video about what it is like to work at HotDoc here
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and completed a Census in 2020 which is our first step to transparently reporting on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here